• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unresolved std lib methods when packaging app with ANE ios7 and mavericks

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2013 Dec 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After converting from ios6.1 / mountain lion to ios 7 / mavericks, my Flash builder mobile actionscript application gets the following unresolved std lib methods when it tries to package the appluication for my ios7 device.  These symbols come from code written from within my native extension (ane) that was created and added in the properties configuration.

This packaged and ran fine on ios6.1 / mountain lion...is there some way that I need to link in the standard library in this scenario (that I didn't have to do before)?

Error occurred while packaging the application:

Undefined symbols for architecture armv7:

"__ZNSt3__115basic_streambufIcNS_11char_traitsIcEEE6setbufEPci", referenced from:

__ZTVNSt3__115basic_stringbufIcNS_11char_traitsIcEENS_9allocatorIcEEEE in libcom.dddnativespinterface.a(yyy.o)

"__ZNSt3__115basic_streambufIcNS_11char_traitsIcEEE9showmanycEv", referenced from:

__ZTVNSt3__115basic_stringbufIcNS_11char_traitsIcEENS_9allocatorIcEEEE in libcom.ddd.nativespinterface.a(yyy.o)

__ZTVNSt3__113basic_filebufIcNS_11char_traitsIcEEEE in libcom.ddd.nativespinterface.a(yyy.o)

"__ZNSt3__112__next_primeEm", referenced from:

__ZNSt3__112__hash_tableINS_4pairINS_12basic_stringIcNS_11char_traitsIcEENS_9allocatorIcEEEEP14TrafficManagerEENS_22__unordered_map_hasherIS7_S9_NS_4hashIS7_EELb1EEENS_21__unordered_map_equalIS7_S9_NS_8equal_toIS7_EELb1EEENS5_ISA_EEE6rehashEm in libcom.ddd.nativespinterface.a(zzz.o)

"__ZNSt3__113basic_ostreamIcNS_11char_traitsIcEEED1Ev", referenced from:

__ZTCNSt3__118basic_stringstreamIcNS_11char_traitsIcEENS_9allocatorIcEEEE8_NS_13basic_ostreamIcS2_EE in libcom.ddd.nativespinterface.a(PremiereSoftphoneAirBridge_v7.o)

__ZTCNSt3__114basic_ofstreamIcNS_11char_traitsIcEEEE0_NS_13basic_ostreamIcS2_EE in libcom.ddd.nativespinterface.a(xxx.o)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines