Skip navigation
Wongderful
Currently Being Moderated

Intuos Pen Tablet keystroke shortcuts/pen properties not working in Photoshop

Dec 26, 2013 7:00 PM

Tags: #properties #keystroke #shortcuts #intuos #pen

Recently got the Intuos Creative Pen Tablet from Wacom but the keystroke shortcuts I set up for the pen in Photoshop are not recognized in Photoshop. Instead, the pen acts with the properties found under the  "All other applications" tab. Anyone know how to fix this?

Replies
  • Trevor Dennis
    5,898 posts
    May 24, 2010
    Dec 26, 2013 9:48 PM   in reply to Wongderful

It's a nightmare trying to keep up with all the name changes Wacom are giving their products.  I don't even know what I own anymore.  Only what I used to own befoer I apparently owned something else.

From what I can see on the Wacom site, this tablet doesn't have Express keys or wheel.  So does it rely on keyboard shortcuts, or does it have a HUD you can pick things from?  If thisa is a new installation, have you tried restarting the computer to make the new properties take?  What version of Photoshop are you using? And does the tablet properties recognize that version of Photoshop?  Did you add Photoshop to the properties?  If so, could you be using say the 32bit version, having set the tablet properties to the 64bit version?

|
    Mark as:
  • Trevor Dennis
    5,898 posts
    May 24, 2010
    Dec 26, 2013 10:25 PM   in reply to Wongderful

Do you only have the one version of Photoshop?  Try deleting it from tablet properties, and adding it again.  Are the default setting not to your liking?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points