• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to install CC apps, Progress bar stuck

Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2013 Dec 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent most of my day trying to get the Creative Cloud desktop application installed (I have had to now create a new user on my computer which has seemingly fixed that), and when I tried to install Audition as a test, the progress bar got stuck at 40%. Since it wasn't going anywhere, I tried to cancel it, but it got stuck on cancelling for ages. So what I did was close the application, end all the Adobe processes and open CC Desktop up again. It crashed twice, and I then tried running it as administrator. It is now running, but my Audition download is now stuck at 11% for no obvious reason.

Has anyone had similar problems? Is there any way to fix it? (I've tried deleting the adobe files in %appdata%).

This is a 64-bit computer running on what should be fully updated Windows 7 with 8GB of RAM and an i5 4670K.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 30, 2013 Dec 30, 2013

Well for whatever reason, it now works perfectly and everything's installed, I don't know what was happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you should probably uninstall your cc app and then reinstall to make sure there are no problems with the app itself.

otherwise, http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-cc-installation-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I've been through that page dozens of times looking for anything that could help  me, I'll try re-installing it one more time though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you've already gone through all the help on that page, you really need to make sure your cc app is properly installed.

i would uninstall it.

run the cleaner to see if it can find anything, http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

restart your computer.

then reinstall the cc app and make sure it installs without problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did come across that fix in the many hours I've been working at this - doesn't work for me. Any normal fix like that I've probably tried; I spent an hour or two talking to someone in the chat support thing, and couldn't find any solution. I'm thinking of maybe just re-installing my windows because I really need to access these project files I have. (I upgraded my Motherboard and CPU and did a clean windows install)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2013 Dec 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well for whatever reason, it now works perfectly and everything's installed, I don't know what was happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines