Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

PE12, Time remapping: how can I remove one of several time zones?

Dec 28, 2013 5:07 PM

Tags: #time_remapping #pe12 #remove_time_zone

PE12 has time remapping, which is great.

I remapped a clip, putting in several "time zones" in slomo.  After clicking the + sign to create the last time zone, I realized it was one too many, and really wasn't quite the same concept as the others.  I hadn't yet dragged the border to actually create any duration.  But there appears to be no way to delete, remove or reverse the action of having created it.  "Reset" will delete all time zones.

I could leave it as is, with a normal full-speed time attribute.  But this is sloppy and leaving this kind of artifact behind in any type of program or project can come back to haunt you.  So that is not an option.

I could delete them all, and start over.  But this would be a lot of work, and would not move closer to solving the basic issue, which is how to delete or undo a single time zone.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 28, 2013 5:22 PM   in reply to Kawika808

Kawika808

The first thought that came to mind was to set to "Normal" for the Time Zone of interest here.

But there is an easier way...in the top right corner of a Time Zone block is an X. Click on that to close and get rid of that particular Time Zone.

Please let us know if any of that works for you.

Thanks.

ATR

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points