Skip navigation
Théreze
Currently Being Moderated

qui peut m'aider à démarrer ad.pr.elt 11?

Dec 28, 2013 3:36 PM

Tags: #elements_11

adobe pr.element 11 est installé mais le curseur tourne ds le vide quand on clique sur "nouveau projet"...le logiciel ne démarre pas...il ne se passe RIEN !!!qui peut m'aider?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 28, 2013 4:55 PM   in reply to Théreze

More information needed for someone to help... please click below and provide the requested information

-Premiere Elements FAQ http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1042180

What is your exact brand/model graphics adapter (ATI or nVidia or ???)

What is your exact graphics adapter driver version?

Have you gone to the vendor web site to check for a newer driver?

-If Windows, do NOT rely on Windows Update to have current driver information

-you need to go direct to the vendor web site and check updates for yourself

ATI Driver Autodetect http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/auto-detect-tool

nVidia Driver Downloads http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 28, 2013 4:59 PM   in reply to Théreze

Thereze

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 11 running on?

Let us go through the basic first...

a. Do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed on your computer with Premiere Elements 11?

b. Are you running the program as Run As Administrator or from a User Account with Administrative Privileges?

c. What is the description of your computer resources, included installed and available RAM and free hard drive space?

d. What video card does your computer have and is its driver up to date according to the web site of the manufacturer of the video card?

Did you install Premiere Elements 11 from an installation disc or from installation files from an online download from Adobe? Or other?

Let us start here and then decide what next.

Thank you.

ATR

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 28, 2013 5:01 PM   in reply to Théreze

Thereze

It looks like John T. Smith and I were aiming our questions at you at the same time.

We are looking forward to your answers to all. The answers will be in the details.

Thank you.

ATR

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 28, 2013 5:12 PM   in reply to A.T. Romano

>aiming our questions at you at the same time

Would that be "birds of a feather" or "great minds think alike" ???

Anyway, you are right... details are needed for answers to be provided

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 28, 2013 5:32 PM   in reply to John T Smith

John T. Smith

Time travelers on the road to Premiere Elements Help.

ATR

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 28, 2013 6:00 PM   in reply to A.T. Romano

Sigh... I just wish I could find the keys I lost to run my time machine... What I could do with stock market info !!!

To the OP (Original Poster) sorry for the digression

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 8, 2014 6:09 PM   in reply to Théreze

Thereze

Thanks for the follow up. And apologizes for the delayed reply. I lost track of your thread in the traffic here.

Does your Premiere Elements 11 Windows still have problems opening a new project?

I looked at the computer environment description that you posted. I have Windows 7 Professional SP1 64 bit with the same Intel HD Graphic video card and driver version and all is running well here. But, my Ratings/Subscore for Graphics is 4.9 vs your 4.0.

When you installed Premiere Elements 11 did you let it get installed to its default locations? That is, is your program installed to the Local Disk C of your computer?

And what was your answer to whether you were running Premiere Elements 11 as Run As Administrator or from a User Account with Administrative Privileges?

If you have not already, I would take an uninstall (the usual Control Panel route), then reinstall with the antivirus and firewalls turned off. Make sure that you are not multitasking during the uninstall or reinstall of the Premiere Elements 11.

Before reinstall of the program, you might consider optimizing your computer with a free program such as ccleaner (regular cleaner and registry cleaner parts)

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

We will be watching for further developments.

Thank you.

ATR

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points