Skip navigation
kulkarni
Currently Being Moderated

Can not add Google in Preview in Browser Window

Jan 10, 2014 7:47 PM

Hi

I have just started usning DW 13.2 CC on win7.  In Preferences>Preview in Browser> Help, OK, Cancel Buttons are missing. Only + - Buttons are visible. I followed to next window and added Name and pointed to .exe file it took me back to <Preview in Browser> Help, OK, Cancel Buttons are missing. So how do I add Google?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 10, 2014 8:30 PM   in reply to kulkarni

Not sure what the OK and Cancel buttons are, but by using the following procedure, you will be able to add your favourite browser.

1. To add a browser to the list, click the Plus button, complete the Add Browser dialog box, and then click OK.
    2. To delete a browser from the list, select the browser, and then click the Minus button.
    3. To change settings for a selected browser, click the Edit button, make changes in the Edit Browser dialog box, and then click OK.
    4. Select the Primary Browser or the Secondary Browser option to specify whether the selected browser is the primary or secondary browser.  F12 (Windows) or Option+F12 (Macintosh) opens the primary browser; Control+F12 (Windows) or Command+F12 (Macintosh) opens the secondary browser.
    5. Select Preview Usin
    6. Select File > Preview In Browser > Edit Browser List.
    7. Select Preview Using Temporary File to create a temporary copy for previewing and server debugging. (Deselect this option if you want to update the document directly.)

Please ignore the images of the plus and minus buttons, these are courtesy of this forum and has zilch to do with DW

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 11, 2014 3:55 PM   in reply to kulkarni

See screenshot. 

PIBAddBrowser.jpg

By default, the OK button has focus -- even if you can't see it.  Just hit ENTER.

Nancy O.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points