Skip navigation
Pinga Paradise
Currently Being Moderated

Where is bone tool? If so, when will you update Flash Professional CC so it will have the bone tool?

Jan 11, 2014 1:29 PM

Tags: #bone_tool #flash_pro_cc

I recently installed Flash Pro CC a week ago and I cannot find the bone tool to animate the characters. Without the bone tool, this application will be useless to me. And it's really hard to install the extensions which let us use the bone tool, all the extensions I've tried is absolutely ineffective.

Can you "possibly" update the Flash Pro CC so there "will" be a bone tool to use and animate the character?

If you have anything to say, it must be relevant to this question, and I don't allow any irrelevant or useless comments which do not relate to the question I am trying to ask.

Replies
  • kglad
    72,227 posts
    Jul 21, 2002
    Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 11, 2014 5:28 PM   in reply to Pinga Paradise

there's no bone tool in flash cc updated or not.

use cs6 if you need the bone tool.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 14, 2014 11:40 AM   in reply to Pinga Paradise

The Flash developers have stated they will bring an improved bone system and motion graph editor back in an upcoming update for Flash. That was more than four months ago, though. Perhaps this year?

In the meantime you could animate your characters in Anime Studio Pro (which has an excellent bones system and full graph editor), and import back into Flash.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points