Skip navigation
don99362
Currently Being Moderated

I can't get my Elements 12 on my third computer to work?

Jan 11, 2014 12:04 PM

Why can't I  get my Elements 12 on my third computer to work with any of my three sns?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 11, 2014 6:07 PM   in reply to don99362

don99362 wrote:

Why can't I  get my Elements 12 on my third computer to work with any of my three sns?

How do you expect us to know if the information you have given is very general. 

You have 3 serial numbers and you are trying to install on three different machines so they should all work provided the machines meet the minimum specification for PSE12 and the CD/DVD is not faulty.  For each serial number, you can install on two machines namely a laptop and a desktop or whatever devices you choose to install on.

Are you in a position to tell us a bit more whether you get any error messages or at what stage the installation breaks down.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 11, 2014 6:41 PM   in reply to don99362

don99362 wrote:

As much as I like Elements 12, that is both irritating and time wasting.

What can I do?

I guess you could stop using the program on three machines as this is in violation of your licensing terms.  You are only allowed to use one serial number on two machines but what you are now saying is that you also want to install on a third machine that is near your printer.  This is not allowed.

you don't need so many versions of PSE on all machines so why not deactivate PSE11 from one machine and install it on your 3rd machine that is next to your printer.  PSE11 and PSE12 are almost identical for Windows system.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points