Skip navigation
Striking Image
Currently Being Moderated

Bridge CC permissions HELP!!

Jan 13, 2014 6:12 PM

Tags: #bridge #permissions #cloud #cc #delete_images

I can't delete anything with Bridge cc all of a suddin. I was using it for over a week nothing has changed now I get error ( The opperation could not be completed because you don't have sufficiant permissions.

My operating system is Mac OSX 10.7.5

I deleted all of CC programs via the ininstall, then reinstalled same thing.

I used my disc utilities and repaired permissions still same problem, then I reinstalled my OS and I still have the same problem. I am also loged in as administrator...... HELP

Replies
  • Omke Oudeman
    4,001 posts
    Nov 27, 2004
    Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 14, 2014 8:45 AM   in reply to Striking Image

I deleted all of CC programs via the ininstall, then reinstalled same thing.

Without combining this with the Adobe Cleaner Tool and uninstall / reinstall is pointless because the pref files causing the problem are not removed with just an uninstall.

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs5-cleaner-tool-installation -problems.html

And double check if you have read and write access to the files, folders and disk the files are saved on. Use Finder and select a folder then choose cmd + i and check the permissions at the bottom of the window.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 14, 2014 9:44 AM   in reply to Striking Image

If you actually deleted CC programs rather than uninstall them I would unistall and run the CC cleaner.

Have you tried to reset preferences in Bridge?  Hold down option key and start bridge.  You should get a reset window.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points