Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to get the detail behind the ACS credit card billings

Jan 14, 2014 Jan 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we purchased an Adobe Content Server (ACS) License in 2010, before Adobe handed off support to Datalogics and Bluefire Productions. At the time of the ACS license purchase we had to provide a credit card for the monthly billing. We still receive a monthly the monthly billing on our credit card. A reference number for the transaction along with a phone number is posted with the charge. The phone number is for the general Customer Support number which is of no use, as it does not have ACS listed as one of the applications you can inquire about and you endup in the"VRU circle-jerk".

How do we go about getting the transaction/download detail behind the ACS credit card billing?

Appreciate any dicrection that can be shared,

BevH

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

if I understand you correct, you would like to get more information about the logged transactions? I can only speek for us, how we handle this as a ACS partner to Adobe, but we sending all details to our customers monthly or quarterly depending on how many transactions. All transaction data can be requested for e.g. with the tool following with ACS software package. Contact me if you need further guidance.

Regards

Tobias

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tobias, Thank you for your response. Yes, I am looking for the logged transactions/downloads that Adobe is billing monthly.  We work with Bluefire Productions, but they cannot provide us with the billing detail for the credit card transactions.

In your response you say "All transaction data can be reqquested for e.g. with the tool following with ACS software package." Can you please explain how I go about getting this tool and the info required to use it?

Many Thanks,

BevH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a tool, that we as partners can use to get all transactions that have been logged for a period in time. But as you were very early out it could be possibly for you as well. Depends on if you have created and registered your ACS certificate on your own or if Bluefire have done that. If you have, then you probably can use your login to get the logs as well. The tool you can use that follows with ACS is called "operatorClient".

/ Tobias

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Tobias, since we were early adopters before the ACS support/billing handoff to Datalogics and Bluefire Productions, we should be able to use that tool. I will chase it up from our end.  Thanks you so much for providing direction. It is greatly appreciated.

BevH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines