• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White Borders Appearing (Captivate 6)

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2014 Jan 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am receiving feedback from testers that white borders are appearing in the project window.

This usually happens when navigating to a page, and then clicking a button that leads to another screen. Upon arriving at this new screen, a white border will appear at the bottom, the right side of the screen, or both. Sometimes borders appear just by clicking around the screen, inside the project window.

I'm not able to reproduce this reliably- sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't, which is why I'm not sure why this is happening.

The background and media should match the project size. I have borders turned off in the skin editor.

This is published as a flash file, scalable.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could this be a rendering issue due to memory, if the project file is large and there are a lot of slides?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Including an example screenshot of the amound of white space left around the bottom and right side of the project.

whiteborder.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you are on the very latest version of Captivate 6.  If you are still on Cp 6.0.0 then you need to update.

Turn off Scalable content and republish. If that eliminates the issue, you at least know where the problem lies.  Cp6 did have some issues with the Scalable Content option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's 6.0.1. I believe that I initially had scalable set to off and added it later, but still had issues before I did that. I am going to try to publish without the scalable setting and make sure though. Thanks for the suggestion, can't think of what else it could be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources