• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Help to Install Premiere Element 12

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2014 Jan 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Premiere Element 12 by mistake with 64 bit version. When I uninstall it and reinstall with the 32 Bit version, it cannot accept my installation.

My computer screen keeps popping up with error message that my computer graphic display cannot support 64bit version. I am already trying to install the 32 bit version but it still refused to install and still having the error message of 64bit display error. Can someone help?

Can someone help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 16, 2014 Jan 16, 2014

here's info from premiere elements 12 specs:

• Adobe® Premiere® Elements Editor runs in 32-bit mode on Windows XP  and Windows Vista and in 64-bit or 32-bit mode on Windows 7 and Windows 8  & 8/1; all other applications run native on 32-bit operating  systems and in 32-bit compatibility mode on 64-bit operating systems)
  • 2GB of RAM

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when you install adobe 64 bit programs on a 64bit computer both the 64bit and 32bit programs are installed.

do you have a 64 bit computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I do. I just check that my Windows 7 is 64 bit but my graphic card is 32 bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

here's info from premiere elements 12 specs:

• Adobe® Premiere® Elements Editor runs in 32-bit mode on Windows XP  and Windows Vista and in 64-bit or 32-bit mode on Windows 7 and Windows 8  & 8/1; all other applications run native on 32-bit operating  systems and in 32-bit compatibility mode on 64-bit operating systems)
  • 2GB of RAM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines