• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Chat with an agent" has 2-HOUR+ wait time !!!

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2014 Jan 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Adobe think customer service is a joke?   Why is a 2-hour wait time acceptable?  Someone contact me at b2bn@hotmail.com regarding a refund for an Adobe product I recently purchased.  If not I'll just have to dispute the charge with my credit card company.  Regardless of your attempt, forcing customers to wait over 2-hours for customer service will not stop me from getting a refund. 

Tip - if you want to learn about a company and how much they value their customers, see how long it take to get in touch with customer service.  That will tell you all you need to know.

TOPICS
Reporting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2014 Jan 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brian,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. I am sending your concern to the Acrobat Team.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2014 Sep 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i also need to talk to an agent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anybody know how to get an agent?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. What product are you looking help for?

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still happening. I started a Chat, waited 2 hours for my place in line to come down from 30 to 20, then got "Thanks for contacting Adobe." The chat was ended by Adobe. I did it again, again waited 2 hours, but got the same response. Really not satisfactory. I was an Adobe employee for 22 years, and I am ashamed at the customer service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Margueritek, your message is important, but it may have little impact here. I have a suggestion. Find out who is in charge of customer service at Adobe, and mail him or her.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Call 800-945-9109

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation