Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 7 re-sizes recording window when dragged

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2014 Jan 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have just had Canptivate 7 installed at work. I have used all the Captivate versions from 5. When I try to record full screen from inside a blank project (1024x768 resolution) the recording window doesnt include the task bar at the bottom. When I try to drag the recording  window down it changes in size to 1024x748. I havent installed the 7 patch and i'm wondering is this a known error and will the patch fix. If I record as a simulation from scratch in full screen I dont get this issue.

thanks for any help you can provide.

Clive

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2014 Jan 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the screen resolution of the monitor on which you are trying to record full screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2014 Jan 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1024x768

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2014 Jan 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't seen or heard of this specific issue, but if you haven't as yet installed the patch you should do so anyway regardless.  There's nothing to be gained from NOT installing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2014 Jan 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

installed the patch and then created a new template and that seemed to fix

the issue. Thanks for the response to my issue I appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources