• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Install Flash Player insufficient privledges yet I'm in administrator mode

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2014 Jan 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem I am having is that I can't seem to install the latest version of Flash Player . Every time I try , I get the message "the user does not have sufficient privledges to install Adobe Flash Player" ...yet I am in Adminstrator mode. I have unistalled the previous version just in case. (as it stopped working in Windows Explorer....wasn't showing up... so I guessing it wasn't there.....as it was working fine up till recently).Please help, this is so frustrating.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is becoming pretty common with Windows 7.

Some (not all) people have been able to get around it by right clicking the installer and choosing "Run as administrator". Yes, even if you're logged in as an admin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No unfortunately it didn't work. Tried it and it still gives me the same error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines