Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Webcam not importing properly into premiere pro

Jan 20, 2014 6:37 PM

Tags: #audio #import #webcam #sync

I have a logitech C920 webcam, and I have tried useing various software, however I am not able to find an answer to my problem.

Basically after I'm done recording a 2 hour session of gaming, I would try to import the footage into premiere pro, however while scrubbing through in the source frame, after going a couple of minuites into the movie, i find the the audio is out of sync. It looks like this is because premiere pro can't handle the variable framrate that the webcam records in. I've looked to see what other people have done. because iPhones give you the same variable framerate, and it looked like you could import it into quicktime then save as so that it would save it a a new frame rate, however that did not work for me. I've also just tried changing the speed of the video, but nothing worked.

So my question is, is there an easy way to fix this? Or is there better software or a better way to record webcam that can then get imported into premiere? How do you record with your webcam? I have a gaming computer that is capable of doing a lot, so I know hardware would not be an issue.

Thanks ahead of time for anyone who can post a response!

Replies

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points