• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

compile error "input line is too long" when using useLegacyAOT

Participant ,
Jan 22, 2014 Jan 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using FlashBuilder 4.7 and the release of AIR 4 on Windows 7 to package for iOS...As soon as I include 3 or more ANEs I can no longer compile to iOS (and also use the new "useLegacyAOT no" command).  When I try I get an error "The input line is too long.   Compilation failed while executing : compile-abc"

I found a couple other similar issues.  One post suggested instead of pointing to individual ANEs (in Package Contents) to point to a folder instead--but this doesn't fix the

Another post for a slightly different problem said it was fixed in the release of AIR 4.

Any ideas?  I wonder if I move my AIR SDK to a simple path (like "c:\air\adt.jar" instead of "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 (64 Bit)\eclipse\plugins\com.adobe.flash.compiler_4.7.0.349722\AIRSDK\lib\adt.jar") if it'd help. 

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the problem. We have fixed this issue and it should be available in the next build.

Thanks

Govinda Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Awesome!  I got used to the new useLegacyAOT thing very fast.  In the meantime, I have to decide whether to remove all my ANEs and test or sit through an interminable build sequence.

What's the current plan for a new release?  Is there any way I could get a beta copy just to use during development?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines