Skip navigation
Sweko
Currently Being Moderated

Data Objects in New Dreamweaver

Jan 23, 2014 6:28 PM

Hello,

I am trying to create a Recordset Navigation Bar.

I first attempted this by doing the following: "Select Insert > Data Objects > Recordset Paging > Recordset Navigation Bar."

The problem I am having is that I cannot reach the "Data Objects" stage.

When this did not work, I attempted the following:

It can be found at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Dreamweaver CC\configuration\DisabledFeatures".

Install the file named "Deprecated_ServerBehaviorsPanel_Support.zxp" using Extension Manager CC.

I was hoping that the "Data Objects" would be in the Windows bar after installing the extension. Unfortunately, it still was not.

If there is no way to re-install the "Data Objects" section in the Windows bar, how else would you recommend making a Recordset Navigation Bar"?

Thank you!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 24, 2014 6:29 AM   in reply to Sweko

Hi Sweko,

This discussion probably contains what you are looking for http://forums.adobe.com/message/5434675. Do get back to us if you need more information.

Thanks,

Preran

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 24, 2014 10:45 AM   in reply to Sweko

I think you may be stuck with downloading and installing DWCS6 to get that option...

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/download-previous-versions-cr eative-applications.html

Both DWCC and DWCS6 can be installed at the same time by Creative Cloud Subscribers, they just won't run at the same time.

I know it's a pretty lame work around, but might do the trick none-the-less.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points