Skip navigation
jcross06
Currently Being Moderated

AEGP Plugin CINEWARE not found (5027::12)

Jan 26, 2014 1:19 PM

AEGP Plugin CINEWARE SceneLayer: No Cinema 4D Installation was found (5027::12)

but I was using it this morning. How can I get it back, or reinstall it?

I am new to using C4D Lite, and have some other start-up questions (buttons don't do the right thing, there must be some initialization step I'm missing). A little help there would also be appreciated.

I am a Creative Cloud subscriber.

Thanks in advance.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 26, 2014 7:02 PM   in reply to jcross06

You are not providing any system information or other details nor describing properly what you think your C4D is doing wrong. nobody can help you on vague "This doesn't work." statements.

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 27, 2014 7:19 AM   in reply to jcross06

What version of CC are you running?

What are you trying to do when it gives you the error?

Have you rebooted your computer?

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 27, 2014 7:34 AM   in reply to jcross06

The C4D install not being found probably means that you have mundane user privilege/ file permission issues or e.g. your virus scanner is blkocking communication with the extern C4D process from within the AE host plug-in. Turn that stuff off and run with sufficient user privileges. The rest is neither here nor there. I know you're gonna hate me for it but as per your own words "buttons don't do the right thing, there must be some initialization step I'm missing" doesn't really strike me like you even bothered to read the help. The least you could do is tell us what buttons you actually pushed. The default UI layout even in teh stripped down version that C4D Lite is has something like 120 visible icons/ buttons... Really nothing personal, but you would do good to at least look up some basic C4D tutorials. The buttons most likely do what they always have done, but you are using them in the wrong way or expect something that they can't do.

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points