• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using an advanced action to display an image (or button) on each slide.

Explorer ,
Jan 28, 2014 Jan 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an advanced action that evaluates certain criteria. The advance action is called from several different slides within the presentation. Is there some way that I can get it to display a set image if the criteria is met? It seems like I would have to write a new, slightly different advanced action on each slide to "show" the image on each slide.

Is there some way to share an image (or button) so that the advanced action can make it appear, no matter what slide you are on?

Let me know if I need to provide further clarification. Thanks!

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 28, 2014 Jan 28, 2014

Technically your advanced actions are only allowed to show or hide images from the slide where they are actually executed.  So an advanced action executed on slide 3 for example, will not be able to show or hide an image on slide 5.

However, what you can do is place the image on one of the earlier slides in the project and then set it to be timed for Rest of Project.  This allows you to SHOW or HIDE the image from any slide later in the project where your Advanced Action is executed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Technically your advanced actions are only allowed to show or hide images from the slide where they are actually executed.  So an advanced action executed on slide 3 for example, will not be able to show or hide an image on slide 5.

However, what you can do is place the image on one of the earlier slides in the project and then set it to be timed for Rest of Project.  This allows you to SHOW or HIDE the image from any slide later in the project where your Advanced Action is executed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect - that does it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources