Skip navigation
kendra.j
Currently Being Moderated

Trouble Locating Serial Number

Jan 28, 2014 9:00 PM

Tags: #problem #adobe #mac #elements #10 #11 #problems #premiere_elements #subscription #elements_10 #elements_8 #premiere_elements_11 #elements_11

Last Christmas I got Premiere Elements 11. I put it on my PC no problem, and made sure to save everything package-related. Now, a year later, I have a new computer, a Macbook, and I want to install Elements on it. I thought I had kept everything, and it seems as if I do, I jave the box, the CDs, the booklets, but I can't for the life of me find the serial number. Did I misplace something? I thought I had kept everything, but maybe not. If I did somehow screw up royally, is there any way to fix this? It's not registered as I had no idea you could even register products (I'm new to Adobe products).

Thanks!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 28, 2014 9:51 PM   in reply to kendra.j

kendra

Are you sure that your Premiere Elements 11 is not registered? To be extra sure, go to

http://www.adobe.com, sign in with your Adobe ID and password, and click on My Adobe at the top of the page. Then look for the header My Products, then the name of your product, and hopefully the serial number will be there.

Some of these registrations were automatic with the Sign In with the Adobe ID and password.

Please let us know if that worked for you.

Thanks.

ATR

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 29, 2014 5:34 PM   in reply to kendra.j

kendra

The only hope that I see is you finding the serial number among what you have. Please assure that you are looking in the correct place for the serial number.

I purchased Photoshop Elements 11 and Premiere Elements 11 bundled in box packaging. There was a smaller box inside the outter box. A white box with an Adobe emblem slide out from the latter smaller box. On the back of that while box with the Adobe emblem were labels, one with serial number for Photoshop Elements 11 and one with serial number for Premiere Elements.

Inside this white box with the Adobe emblem were two envelopes, one for Photoshop Elements 11 Premiere Elements Windows and one for Photoshop Elements 11 and Premiere Elements 11 Mac.

Do you find any or all of the above in what you stored after you installed your Premiere Elements 11 Windows?

If not, I know of no one who can help you in this matter.

ATR

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points