Skip navigation
allinug
Currently Being Moderated

The "Sync Settings Now" option is grayed out and it doesn't recognize that I am signed in.

Jan 31, 2014 1:24 PM

Tags: #indesign

Please help - I have searched for an answer to this problem and have come up empty. The option to Sync Settings Now under Edit > Sync Settings is grayed out for me. If I click Sync Settings > Manage Sync Settings, the dialog box that opens shows that I am signed out of my account and the sync settings options are all grayed out - however, I AM signed into my adobe account and can see this under the Help menu.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 31, 2014 2:15 PM   in reply to allinug

I'm assuming that you are using the latest version of InDesign CC 9.2, right?

Have you tried going to the Creative Cloud Desktop app and logging out, and logging back in again? Then relaunch InDesign and check again.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 3, 2014 10:01 AM   in reply to allinug

The feature does sync workspaces, but not old workspaces which you created before you install the feature.

If you created a new workspace, it should be synced across.

I'm not particularly happy with that so that's why I've not been using it much.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 3, 2014 11:18 AM   in reply to allinug

There is a folder where it's stored. If you're on a Mac, I could tell you. I don't run Windows, sorry.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points