Skip navigation
Jorgef
Currently Being Moderated

If I use a sound clip in the multi-track editor multiple times; is there a way to reverse the clip w

Feb 2, 2014 8:58 AM

Tags: #audtion

If I use a sound clip in the multi-track editor multiple times; is there a way to reverse the clip without change all the instances where the clip was used in the same multi-track session?

I'm having to copy the clip rename it as clipreverses.wav then bring it back into audition to use it.

Sony Vagas you can flip the same clip on a different track with a right click and not affect any other copies of that clip.

Replies
  • SteveG(AudioMasters)
    5,602 posts
    Oct 26, 2006
    Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 2, 2014 9:33 AM   in reply to Jorgef

Not that I'm aware of, no. You can easily make a unique copy of a clip (right-click on it, and you get it already saved for you), and I'd say that having this was more flexible in one way, at least, as you could then time-stretch it if you wanted to, without altering all other instances of it. Not saying that there wouldn't be any point in having a reverse-play option - I can see instances where it might be useful. It's just that it's not exactly difficult to achieve this anyway, which is probably why I don't ever recall a request for it!

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points