Anyone had any similar experiance?

Here is the video of the bug.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ifXrFmcCoY

Please help!!!

Screen Shot 2014-02-02 at 5.57.45 PM.png

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 2, 2014 6:58 PM   in reply to edmonam

The video is too fuzy to read the error message.  Can you sumerize?

What Bridge version, how much ram and free disk space?

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 2, 2014 7:31 PM   in reply to edmonam

You crashed on thread one.  I see a lot of mention of adobe extendscript.  Have never used it so not sure what it does.  So do you have a script attached to any of the photos that might cause its mention?

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 2, 2014 8:12 PM   in reply to edmonam

That is my best guess as to problem.  What you have in last post is just startup scripts, so don't think that is problem unless one is wacky.

"This scripting center provides access to the ExtendScript Toolkit, a complete integrated development environment (IDE) for programming ExtendScript. It also provides links to all of the scripting resources available across Adobe.com".

Might try with parts of collection to see if it always crashes.  If one part crashes then try to narrow down to which image it is.

|
    Mark as:
  • Omke Oudeman
    4,001 posts
    Nov 27, 2004
    Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 3, 2014 1:12 AM   in reply to Curt Y

It would be a winner if what you want would be possible in Bridge but it is not. You expect PS to automate a process in a highly state, meaning select all files and let Bridge and PS do the rest.

There is also an option for Autostack Panorama and HDR in Bridge (under menu stack) that does not function and let Bridge crash. In theory a winner, in practice impossible.

You have to select each series of bracketed shots from one subject and use menu tools / PS / Merge to HDR Pro. Personally I can't get this method to work in a productive way and also I can't consistent results in PS / HDR to my satisfaction.

BTW, I use Bridge and ACR to process the raw and save as tiff. Those tiffs are being processed in Photomatix Pro, much quicker, easier and consistent way then the bunch of sliders in PS HDR.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points