• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Redemption code already redeemed

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2014 Feb 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to redeem a redemption code for school-issued Adobe Creative Cloud, but it tells me the code has already been redeemed.

I only installed it on one office computer---Can't it be used on two?

And, either way, the computer I installed it on was destroyed in a water main break on 1/15. Can I re-download the program?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can install and activate on 2 but you can't redeem more than once.  ie, use the previously redeemed serial number to install and activate on your 2 computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sign into your account using your 2nd computer and start downloading, https://creative.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. But the first link explains the redeeming process, which tells me I've already redeemed the code.

The second link sends me to a page with all of the programs, but they are just trials. If I've already redeemed, is there a link or area somewhere where I can download again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

do you have a cc subscription?

if yes, sign in to the link in message 4 using the adobe id you used to obtain your cc subscription.

if no, contact adobe support, http://www.adobe.com/support/chat/ivrchat.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines