I have 2 libraries:
- library A is a set of universal controls with default skins.
- library B contains more specific components used in few projects. It also contains default skins and defaults.css. This library uses library A.
- When I use library A in a desktop application everything works fine.
- When I use library A in a mobile application everything works fine.
- When I use library B in a desktop application everything works fine.
- When I use library B in a mobile application I get a runtime error for the components from library A: "Skin for MyApp0.BlaBla4...MyComponent33 cannot be found.".
In the last case css from library B is used but css from library A is ignored...
If I copy styles from defaults.css(A) to defaults.css(B) I get expected result, but this is not how I want to make it work.
I want the library B to override styles from library A, just like it does in 3rd test case, not replace all stylesheet.
Note that none of the application projects defines another stylesheet.