There's been a patch released for FM12 to take care of a few gremlins that snuck in at the last stages of the pre-release program.
Issues fixed are:
1. Generating a list or an index of references (imported graphics) results in a blank file. (Ref#: 3703081)
2. The Search and Replace feature causes any replaced text to be formatted in Times NewRoman with size as 12pt Default. This is irrespective of font and font-size of the replaced text. (Ref#: 3703070)
3. Accessing WebHelp locally (not accessing the help via a Web Server) from Chrome on Mac does not show TOC & search. (Ref#: 3703173)
4. When a Glossary / Glossaryterm is not present in the first .fm file of a book, the Glossary popup feature does not work for any of the .fm files in the book. (Ref#: 3703172)
5. When a window-intensive application like the Lotus Notes is open, then FrameMaker takes long time to open Publish pod or the workspace containing Publish pod. (Ref#: 3703168)
6. FrameMaker crashes on printing a book in unstructured mode. (Ref#: 3703064)
Download the patch using the FM internal Help > Updates link.
The patch has now been posted to the FM updates page and can also be accessed directly here: