Skip navigation
CheekyBud
Currently Being Moderated

Print preview problem

Feb 12, 2014 4:47 PM

I'm unable to get a print preview displayed prior to printing using PSE11 and a Epson Artisan 730 printer. I've ticked the print preview box but the print preview fails to appear and the printer prints the image straight away! Can anyone help?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 12, 2014 6:33 PM   in reply to CheekyBud

Which computer you are working on then wanted to know are you able to get the print preview with the default application.

Like if you are working on window so open the image on windows photo viewer and then try to print

or if you are working on Mac try to print the image from the preview.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 13, 2014 8:50 PM   in reply to CheekyBud

You say that your other printers when connected to your computer displays the print Preview function in PSE BUT NOT your original printer Epson Artisan 730.  I wonder if your other applications such as Word or Excel can preview the document before printing on this printer?

Anyway, I suggest download the Epson Drivers again and install them  For Vista 32 bit the link is here:

<https://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?oid=182959&B V_UseBVCookie=yes&infoType=Downloads&platform=OSF_W_VISTA-32>

For Vista 64 bit the link is here:

<https://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?oid=182959&B V_UseBVCookie=yes&infoType=Downloads&platform=OSF_W_VISTA-64>

Install the correct driver and then restart the machine and see if this works.  Post back.

The next stage will be to reset the PSE settings but first try the drivers route before doing anything else.

Good luck.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points