• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I `ll get a new pc...what shall I do with my licenc-number of PS CS4?

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2014 Feb 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I`ll get a new pc.....what shall I do with my licenc -number of CS 4? Can I transfer it easely?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deactivate it on your old system, then install and activate it on the new one.

Just curious: why do you ask in the Adobe Reader forum instead of the Creative Suite forum?  We are trying to understand why people constantly end up in the wrong product forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears that you are trying to Reply to the forum via an e-mail client, or mobile device, and your response is not showing. If you can access via a Web browser, then the text of your response should display.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat Willener wrote:

Just curious: why do you ask in the Adobe Reader forum instead of the Creative Suite forum?  We are trying to understand why people constantly end up in the wrong product forum.

Just curious: someone moved this thread to the Forum comments forum and didn't say, or did you make a mistake?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am pretty sure it was in the Reader forum yesterday, or am I going daft...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2014 Feb 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on the title, I would have Moved the post to the Photoshop>General Discussions Forum, but would also have taken credit (or blame) for the Move. As the OP has gotten the answer, I am not sure if a Move now is warranted, but maybe so? If Pat saw it elsewhere, not sure how it did get here???

Now, some posts do defy logical moving, as it's impossible to tell which Adobe product is involved. Also, some of the Adobe Forums can be very confusing - I always struggle with which Acrobat sub-forum would be best. I am sure that I guess wrong quite often, and only hope that one of the Acrobat MOD's will correct my error. At least they know who to blame! Also, I usually PM the OP, to let them know where their post went, and why.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2014 Feb 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bill, not all mods are willing to let everyone know that they have mod powers, so they act trying to leave no traces of what they did. This is something about which I have always complained in these forums: why the secrecy? In other (non-Adobe) forums I frequent, all mods are clearly identified as such, and they rarely do any moderation without saying who did it and why (one or two lines are more than enough).

And no, I wasn't suggesting that this thread was moved to where it belongs, which is not all that clear. I just wanted to know if some mod was responsible to make Pat look like a fool, or it was Pat who made a mistake -something we all do all the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 17, 2014 Feb 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Claudio,

I have never felt a need to hide such, but perhaps that is just me?

OTOH, there have been a few Moves, etc., where I wanted to hide my head, but other than the pain of a major f__u, I have lived to fight another day. I'll take the slings and arrows, along with a smile, or two.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines