I am a user of Japan.
If there are some mistakes in English, I'd like to apologize.
I developing a system of RTMFP(Group) live-streaming.
Based the sample program of Adobe Media Server 5.0.3(ams\\applications\\multicast).
The video will play correctly, but there is a problem with the audio.
At the time the process is heavy, the sound disappears.
Does not cause the sound returns.
1. play H264/AVC video&audio (ns.audioCodec = 10)
(about 10 seconds ~ 1 hours)
2. lost-sound(ns.audioCodec = 128),
//3. server-side actionscript: ns.attach(stream);
//4. repaired temporarily.... (T_T)
- This problem occurs only in RTMFP (Group) protocol.
- It does not occur in absolutely RTMP.
- Problem does not occur for video (H264).
- This is not a problem for Internet bandwidth. (Occurs in the LAN)
System1: [Encoder] --RTMP--> [AMS] --RTMFP--> [Flash Player]
System2: [Encoder] --RTMP--> [AMS] --RTMP--> [ffmpeg] --RTMP--> [AMS] --RTMFP--> [Flash Player]
[Problem does not occur]
System1: [Encoder] --RTMP--> [AMS] --RTMP--> [Flash Player]
System2: [Encoder] --RTMP--> [AMS] --RTMP--> [ffmpeg] --RTMP--> [AMS] --RTMP--> [Flash Player]
I tried that:
- Change browsers(ie,chrome-papper,chrome-nonpepper,firefox)
- Change flash player versions
- Change server-side OS(windows,ubuntu,centos)
- Change client-side OS(windows-xp,vista,7,8,ubuntu,mac-os,AIR for iOS,AIR for Android)
- Change client/server-side buffer time
- Change encoder (FME,OBS,ffmpeg,XSplit...)
- Change server-side System (Encoder->AMS->ffmpeg(DTS fix)->AMS->client...)
- Change/Tuning Application.xml
- Change/Tuning multicastWindowDuration,multicastRelayMarginDuration, multicastPushNeighborLimit
- Change/Tuning videoReliable,audioReliable
This feels like a bug in the FlashPlayer or AMS.
I am having a lot of trouble....
Can you please kindly help me?