Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Display array data from web service in a List box with XML

Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2014 Feb 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to display nested data returned from a web service in a list box. The data coming back is in an array and is thread colors from an embroidery design. i am simply trying to list those colors in a List Box using XML.

Here is the data returned from the webservice:

<DesignParameters xmlns="http://mywebservice.com/webservices">

<DesignParameter xmlns="" ERRORSTATUS="SUCCESS" ERRORDESCRIPTION="Data Processed Successfully!">

<PathAndFilename>\\9e1713389xaf1.ofm</PathAndFilename>

<PatternWidth>215.60</PatternWidth>

<PatternHeight>113.10</PatternHeight>

<StitchCount>29736</StitchCount>

<ColorCount>5</ColorCount>

<SequinCount>0</SequinCount>

<AppliqueCount>0</AppliqueCount>

<Rotation>0.00</Rotation>

<LetteringObjectCount>2</LetteringObjectCount>

<ThreadColors>

<ThreadColor>

<![CDATA[ #FFFFFA ]]>

</ThreadColor>

<ThreadColor>

<![CDATA[ #68E6E8 ]]>

</ThreadColor>

</ThreadColors>

</DesignParameter>

</DesignParameters>

The specific array that I am trying to place in my ListBox is the ThreadColors, each value should appear as a hex number. But what is displayed instead is "DesignParametersDesignParamaterThreadColor". The binding i am using is ItemsSource="{Binding ThreadColors}"

The hex values will display correctly in a DataGrid when using the ItemsSource="{Binding ThreadColors}", but I need them to be in a ListBox for the UI I am putting together.

i cannot include a link to the webservice or any specifics to what this is being used for. I am simply looking for some guidance. Any thoughts would be helpful

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 26, 2014 Feb 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What Adobe product is this a question for? This forum is for XML/API functionality for Adobe Connect. I'll move this question to the appropriate forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines