• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

add /integrate KOSOVO on adobe.com products and websites

Feb 28, 2014 Feb 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Madam / Sir,

I take this opportunity to draw your attention that, I am not able to sign up my personal account on ADOBE.com. The reason is that Kosovo is not listed as country nor integrated.

As you might be aware, Kosovo is a new country so far recognized as independent by the majority of members of the United Nations, including the United States,Canada, United Kingdom, Netherland, Germany,France,Italy,Belgium and the majority of European Union countries. Kosovo has also become a member of intergovernmental bodies including the World Bank and IMF. Leading Internet properties such as Facebook, Dropbox, LinkedIn, W3C and Twitter have now added Kosovo to their menus.

Legally, Kosovo had its independence confirmed by the International Court of Justice (ICJ). The ICJ on 22 of July 2010 concluded on its decision “that the adoption of the declaration of independence of 17 February 2008 did not violate general international law, Security Council resolution 1244 (1999) or the Constitutional Framework. Consequently the adoption of that declaration did not violate any applicable rule of international law.” (see para. 122 of the Court’s decision: http://www.icj-cij.org/docket/files/141/15987.pdf). The unambiguous wording of the ICJ, a principle organ of the United Nations, is the primary reference when considering any issue with regard to Kosovo’s statehood and its place in international relations.

Kosovo has one of the youngest populations in all of Europe. Kosovo, as a young country, is rapidly bridging the digital divide facing its citizens, institutions and businesses. Today, 76% of Kosovo households have a broadband Internet connection. Our youth are leading the rapid spread of the use of all forms of digital media.

It would serve your website to understand the size of your users in Kosovo. We are keen Internet users. Adding Kosovo to your menus would help us to inform you precisely about our location.

Your supportive response would help us to overcome a technological barrier that affects Internet users from Kosovo attempting to utilize ADOBE.com experience.

On behalf of myself and the Kosovo users that are playing with different country flags, I would like to thank you in advance for taking action on our behalf.

Yours Sincerely,  

Jonas Andersson

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2014 Feb 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am moving your post to a forum where it is more likely to be noticed by Adobe staff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 02, 2014 Mar 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Sir

[private data removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines