• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Price Formatting of {tag_attributes}

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2014 Mar 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want the price formatting of the {tag_attributes} to be like that: CHF300.00, i.e. including a point and two zeroes after the amount (usual price formatting here in Switzerland).

Using the backend BC administration, I am unfortunately not able to achieve this.

When entering "CH/300.00" I get "CHF30000" (i.e. 100 times more... it seems that BC first accepts the formatting, but then removes the point resulting in CHF30000), when entering "CH/300,00" I get an error message from the system saying that the price formatting would be incorrect. The last despite the fact that BC mentions as a price sample "UK/19,95"... Only entering "CH/300" works, leading to "CHF300" but, as said, not complying with the price formatting I would like to have and being consistent with all other prices correctly shown on the page by tags such as {tag_discountprice} and the like.

Is there any fix or workaround for this?

Thank you!

1.png

2.png

3.png

TOPICS
eCommerce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The odd thing is the . for 19.95 on the UK is a comma, this may be to do with the Language setting of the site?

Try 300,00 - Does that now work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure whether I understood you correctly. Following your suggestion, I also tried "300,00" but this - as was the case for "CH/300,00" (see above) - results in an error message. The only thing I can do is "CH/300.00", being accepted for a few seconds but then very oddly converted by the system into "CH30000"...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines