• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a multiple choice quiz with rollover answers

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2014 Mar 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am trying to create a multiple choice quiz question where the answer does not appear until the user mouses over the appropriate letter. I have been working on the multiple choice question slide for Captivate, but it appears I can only use text captions with static text.  If anyone knows of a workaround, or a way to add multiple choice question functionality to a blank slide I would appreciate it.  Thanks.

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can create a custom question slide, with standard objects, variables and advanced (or shared actions). Have a lot of examples on my blog, here is one link:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/extended-widgets-for-custom-mcq-and-tf-questi

Do you have to report the score for that slide?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for the link.  The short answer to your question is at this time we do not need to report the score.  Right now we are just working on the proof of concept.  In all honesty, it will depend on the client's decision, but that is for another time.

I did have some difficulty recreating what you did in the Example.  I noticed on that page you refer to looking at pictures in the gallery.  Where is the gallery located?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Gallery with screenshots is normally at the bottom of the article. It was not always possible to have images in between text with Posterous, my blogging host at the moment of that article.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks I see the pictures now.  That helps a lot.  You have a great writeup on the advanced actions to make this work so I think I'll be good with that portion. I do have a couple of stylistic questions though:

• Unfortunately, having any sort of highlight color will not work with the theme I need to use.  Do you know how to remove highlighting, or make it transparent?
  • I have three questions, and was able to get the three choice bubbles lined up by reshaping the widget.  Do you know of any way to increase/decrease space between the selection bubbles without reshaping the widget?  I'm concerned that when we review the course the project sponsor may ask for spacing that I can not create by reshaping the widget.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources