• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF10 Install freeze on Add Web Server Configuration

Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2014 Mar 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installing CF10 64-bit Dev edition on Win 7-64 and Apache 64 bit. When I get to the Add Web Server Configuration and click on the Configuration Directory button to open the directory tree, the install freezes. I have to stop the install using the task manager. Any ideas what is causing the problem. It's like the java app for the directory tree is not initializing and just freezing up everything. Java 7 update 25 is installed.

I was running CF9 with no problem on this machine. It was uninstalled before doing the CF10 install. I had no problems installing CF10 on my other machine

thanks,

Doug

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2014 Mar 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Doug,

Have you tried installing the ColdFusion with builtin port and then create the connector using the Web Server Configuation tool. If not, can you please give it a try.

If it works, you can disable the builtin port in ColdFusion 10\cfsuion\runtime\conf server.xml

<!-- internal webserver start

<Connector executor="tomcatThreadPool" maxThreads="50"

port="8500" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol"

connectionTimeout="20000"

redirectPort="8445" />

internal webserver end -->

Thanks,

Priyank

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation