• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Informations on ACROBAT 11 PRO License types

Mar 08, 2014 Mar 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy Team,

I'm Florent COULIBALY presale Engineer at BULL.

In fact, we are planning to purchase for 50 users Adobe Acrobate 11 PRO and we have some question about:

- Licensing (what type of licensing can we by for the 50 users)

- Our manager are travaling very often, so is the license related to place of it activation.

For Exemple : if i have activated my adobe licensing when i was in Africa will it work if i travel to Europe ?

- Is there a license like server license or something like that ? so we could by only one license for all users.

Message was edited by: coolflorent

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 10, 2014 Mar 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is really not the best place as this is really a sales question. You probably need a volume license. Volume licenses did not need online activation, but I am unsure of what the case is for Acrobat XI. However, a license manager might be required. If someone fro Adobe does not come by, you might contact the company Bull uses to license Adobe software from. They should have the answers you need. There may be different requirements depending upon the volume license purchased.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2014 Mar 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact sales and get a volume license.

Licenses are not tied to a geo location. . . your users can use the product no matter where they are in the world.

hth,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines