• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timing of orders is inaccurate!

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2014 Mar 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In our ecom shop... under Orders in CRM, the 'Create Date' of the last several orders is off. For example, I just ran a test purchase this morning, and it's showing up as being made, yesterday afternoon... My order is also being listed before another customer, who I know made their purchase 16 hours before me.

We also haven't received a purchase (other than the test one I just made) in over 16 hours.

When our usual ordering traffic/pace is one every 1-2 hours. Albeit my test purchase just went through fine (despite the time glitch), so am scratching my head. Could it be coincidence? Weird and concerning.

TOPICS
eCommerce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2014 Mar 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

What's the timezone of the website and from what time-zone was the order created (and at what time)? You can find out what timezone you're on by starting a new campaign. the delivery time will show the timezone of the website: http://prntscr.com/3061wc

Kind Regards,

Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2014 Mar 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alex -

Thank you for your reply!

The timezone of our site is GMT. (I just checked on the email campaign page, as you advised)

I placed the order at 9:15 a.m. MST, on Tuesday March 11.

As soon as I placed it, and then viewed the orders list… the Create Date listed my order at 4:38 p.m., on Monday March 10.

Whereas in the past, when an order is placed, and we look at the Create Date, the timing matches.

Sabrina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2014 Mar 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sabrina

The default timings of the orders panel should match the time-zone of the site, please raise a ticket, we'll take a closer look at what's happening in your case.

Kind Regards,

Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 18, 2014 Mar 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The create time it's when the product was added to the cart and not when

you check out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines