• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you select a date range?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2014 Mar 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a web app listing Exhibits. The custom fields include Start Date {tag_releasedate}and End Date {tag_expirydate}. I want to create one page listing current exhibits, one listing future exhibits, and one listing past exhibits. How do I select content based on the date range? I can place the tags on the list Layout, but how do I filter them by date range before they are served to the client browser?

TOPICS
Web apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2014 Mar 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No responses? Let me try to explain better.

I have a web app called Exhibits with two custom date fields: 'Open Date' and 'Close Date'. I would like to create three pages with list views. One for Current Exhibits, one for Past Exhibits, and one for Future Events. Is that even possible with BC? Seems like it should be simple. Can I create a list based on custom field-content parameters?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines