• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to deploy Acrobat XI for Creative Cloud with System Center Config Manager 2012 SP1

Mar 14, 2014 Mar 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am looking for an installation guide to deploy creative cloud, in particular Acrobat XI using SCCM 2012 SP1. The help guide does contain a useful guide for 2007 but unfortunately the steps listed don't match what you see in 2012 SP1. I was hoping they may have a help guide using the more upto date versions of the System Center Suite.

Is there anything out there?

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 14, 2014 Mar 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 17, 2014 Mar 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sabian, but I was after an installation guide for creative cloud with Acrobat XI for SCCM 2012 SP1. Updating is the easy part. Need to get it deployed first.

Do you happen to know if Adobe have got an updated version of the documentation on deployng Creative Cloud with SCCM?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 17, 2014 Mar 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Installing Creative Cloud is very different from installing local products, according to my very superficial reading, even though the end result (a local product to run) is the same. Creative Cloud needs control over the install process. I assume you have Creative Cloud for Teams or Enterprise; if so, it offers deployment tools ("Creative Cloud Packager"). See http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/packager.html which mentions SCCM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines