• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BC Accounts For CC Customers?

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2014 Mar 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since this is the newbie spot, I guess it is OK to ask a silly question...

How do I access the free Business Catalyst websites that are a part of the CC subscription? I went to the Business Catalyst website and tried to login with my CC login and password, but it didn't recogonize the login/password. There is nothing that I can see in the CC desktop app either for BC. I've worked with websites and ISPs for years so I thought I knew what I was looking for, but so far no luck.

Where do I go to start?

How do I login and get "credit" for my CC membership?

Thanks,

Greg Balzer

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 19, 2014 Mar 19, 2014

Hi Greg,

Business Catalyst is a web hosting platform that lets web designers host, build, and sell websites to clients. A Creative Cloud membership includes free hosting on Business Catalyst for five sites. You must install and use Muse or Dreamweaver CC to publish your free sites.

For more details, Please refer to this article,

http://helpx.adobe.com/business-catalyst/using/creative-cloud-sites---introducing.html

Hope this Helps

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2014 Mar 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Greg,

Business Catalyst is a web hosting platform that lets web designers host, build, and sell websites to clients. A Creative Cloud membership includes free hosting on Business Catalyst for five sites. You must install and use Muse or Dreamweaver CC to publish your free sites.

For more details, Please refer to this article,

http://helpx.adobe.com/business-catalyst/using/creative-cloud-sites---introducing.html

Hope this Helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank-you that helps.

I installed Dreamweaver and created a new BC site, and then was able to find all the pieces I was looking for. The BC hosting more hidden than the rest of the CC resources, so I was a bit lost. A number of links on the Adobe CC info website talk about the BC hosting, but the links they provide for further details currently just send you to a generic page on CC.

Thanks for the links and the response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Greg, Glad to know that it was helpful, please let me know if you need some more details or if you have any other doubts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines