Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Desperate here- Please help!! Setting a max size on the Photo in a Gallery

Mar 20, 2014 Mar 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a client who has 1,000s of picturea there are MANY of their pictures which are HUGE. So the thumbnail is fine I can alter those ratios, but is there a way to alter the size the picture can be when clicked on and it enters the slideshow/gallery mode? Is there a way to set a max size and make that alteration all at once- instead of resizing every picture? If so, how?

Also, is there a way to take the PREVIOUS and NEXT buttons off the module under the thumbnail?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Content management and modules

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 21, 2014 Mar 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this thread for the way I potentially fixed this:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/6231316#6231316

I hope this helps someone else when they need it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 21, 2014 Mar 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Editing the CSS to scale the large images is a real bad idea, especially huge ones as being indicated by you both. These images are large and larger file size and will take a long time to download, especially on mobiles. Changing the CSS so they appear smaller does not change that at all.

You need upload images that are web optimised and scaled correctly first, this is really a good must for proper management.

In terms of the thumbnail images you need to just modify the module paramaters to get the size and scale you want so this is done server side and the images served already scaled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines