• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Win 8.1 PRO: Internet Explorer and integrated Adobe Flash Player no hardware acceleration on GMA

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2014 Mar 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, i have a little problem with your latest release.

I have make a total update of the system today (win 8.1 pro 23 March 2014) and i saw that hardware decoding is not working on Internet explorer (the option is not available in the adobe tool: right click\settings)

How can i resolve?

Using Adobe Plugin+an other browser resolve this bug but i want to use IE

Another question: is coming a new version optimized for low-end video card? i have a gma 500 GPU and the performance are sufficient

Have a nice day

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is coming a new version optimized for low-end video card?

Not likely, since the trend is to move to higher performance cards and not the toher way around.

As to the inability to access settings, that's in your browser, most likely ActiveX controls blocking it. There are two options:

1. Disable ActiveX controls: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/867968

2. Use the online settings manager: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html  <--Choose from the links on the left of the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer but these solutions don't work, the hardware acceleration is still not available

1)In online Settings Manager there isn't the option

2)The activex control is disabled by default

Any idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2014 Apr 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PLMQ8rHnYwE/U0QxPzfcTUI/AAAAAAAAArQ/7dlbo-zomB0/s1600/ieproblem.png

Adobe on Internet Explorer for Windows 8.1 use GPU for rendering not for decoding!!!

is possible to fix this bug????

On all other browser adobe use correctly hw decoding

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines