• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different layouts for different catalogues?

Mar 24, 2014 Mar 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Our current catalogue layout is where the items are displayed (2 across x 20 down) plus the catalogue description at the very bottom of the page.

I'd like to make one of the catalogues have an image up the top, then a description, then the items (2x20).

Does anyone know the best way to do this?

I tried to create a new page and add modules of products and catalogues etc but I can't get the products to show like the small layout (the standard layouts).

Any ideas?

Thank you.

TOPICS
eCommerce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 24, 2014 Mar 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or is there anyway to make the catalogue thumbnail show in the small layout where the products are listed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 01, 2014 Apr 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anyone?

We decided to create a new template and listed the image up the top but now all the large product layout images have this top image and the amount the customer needs to scroll is too long.

Any ideas on how to put an aimage up the top of the catalogue page and ONLY the catalogue page?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines