• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Click boxes not working after two attempts...

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2014 Mar 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have inserted two click boxes on each slide of a captivate project. One click box let's the user return to the previous slide and the other allows the user to continue through the project. All of the click boxes are set to infinite attempts, however, in testing the click boxes will only work for two attempts. Once the click box has been selected twice, the page locks and you cannot move to a different slide within the project. Any help is greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See my answer in the other thread you joined with this same question:

http://www.infosemantics.com.au/adobe-captivate/infinite-attempts-means-infinite-unsuccessful-attemp...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - I was misunderstaning "infinite". So the only way is to add advanced actions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To my knowledge, yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources