• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Site URL issues

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2014 Mar 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am pushing my first muse site live. I am hosting with BC on my creative cloud account.

I have forwarded my my domain with the ns1.worldsecuresystems.com (ns1,ns2,ns3) it has been 24 hours.

When I enter viciouscanada.com into a browser I do not get my site.

if i enter viciouscanada.worldsecuresystems.com I get my site. or viciouscanada.businesscatalyst.com.

I have read forums and tutorials but can not find the issue.

What else do i need to do,

Screen Shot 2014-03-30 at 9.57.53 AM.png

TOPICS
Going live

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2014 Mar 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Delete those, you have that set up wrong.

Your default domain does not forward to worldsecuresystems url like that. You should not do that, no Tutorials will have shown you to do that.

http://helpx.adobe.com/business-catalyst/partner/going-live-guide.html

Try this and have another go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2014 May 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem as typhoonsem. My clients domain name has worldsecuresytems after the .com of her url, and I can't figure out how to delete that one. I have searched for over an hour for instructions or a tutorial, with no luck. Please help. Thanks! I'd post a screen shot of the problem but the little camera/photo icon is greyed out and won't let me....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 03, 2014 May 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there,

That is one of the two default URL's you can not remove. You need those as they are system URL's. That one is for secure payment pages and sections of your website.

There are heaps of information about taking your site live and the domains here:

User manual

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines