• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

About Html5 stereo view

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2014 Apr 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As we can see 3D video in youtube if we installed adobe player with that feature called html5 stereo view, my question is is html5 would automactically support 3D? Or is html5 stereo view a special extension or feature towards html5 that only youtube uses? Or would other html5 player can see 3D as well? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. HTML5 (MP4,OGG, WebM) video DOESN'T require Flash Player. THAT'S the purpose of HTML5 - to eliminate the need for it. It's why ANYONE building websites for mobile devices uses HTML5 - because tablets and smartphones don't run Flash Player.

2. There IS NO SUCH THING as an HTML5 player. Your browser is the player. HTML is the code in the page and HTML5 is the latest standard for it.

3. There IS NO Adobe Flash Player with HTML5 Stereo View that I know of. Especially considering that HTML5 doesn't require Flash.

Don't know where you got a "Flash Player" with HTML5 Stereo View, but it didn't come from here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean, in youtube if I want to see 3D contents, that requires adobe flash player installed. And Youtube called that type of 3D html 5 stereo view. So basically if the contents are recorded in 3D that could go html5, can we see it without the player, that's my question. I know html5 means no flash player for NORMAL videos. I got this question because how youtube presented that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines