• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 11 users

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2014 Apr 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question is:How many users are allowed to use a RoboHelp License at a time? If i upgrade fro RoboHelp 6 to RoboHelp 11, how many users can use this software in my office?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2014 Apr 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

As far as I'm aware, RoboHelp has always had this type of licensing. One PC user per serial number. Now that single serial number may be installed on any number of PCs you want. But it may only be activated on a total of two PCs, with the thought that the single user uses it either on a work PC or a home PC.

Perhaps an organization can only afford to acquire one RoboHelp license, but they have perhaps three or four authors that need to use RoboHelp. One way to deal with that is to install and activate it on one PC, then allow the users to use that one PC. Either by physically sitting in front of it, or by using a remote desktop session to "drive" it from a remote PC. But that would still mean only one person at a time was using it.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp