• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you stop auto play only go to next slide on click once published Version 7

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2014 Apr 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you stop auto play only go to next slide on click once published Version 7? I mean to stop the play slide bar moving down the bottom?

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By inserting a Click Box, Button or Text Entry Box object on the slide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I already have click boxes and buttons on every slide - the slider at the bottom still automatically moves, it doesn't go to next slide until button or box is clicked. I want to stop it moving if possible?

Update: looks like it does the same on the old versions - I'm assuming its the time set to play each slide. I will just even these up so the don't look so inconsistent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perhaps you need to move the pause points for the interactive objects to be closer to the beginning of the slide?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources