Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Browser Support List??

Contributor ,
Apr 07, 2014 Apr 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've tried for about an hour to find a list of supported browsers based on RH version & Webhelp.  I'm looking for differences between RH9, RH10 and RH11..what versions of IE, Chrome, Firefox, etc.

Can someone point me to the list? Surely, there has to be one....

I would like to have something official in my hands so it can be shared...

thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2014 Apr 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically Rh supports those three browsers only plus Safari on a Mac.

Because of the way Firefox changed their version numbering, I think it became impossible to keep up with it.

There is also the issue that say Rh10 will have issues in say IE11 without a patch and work with the patch.

I will try to get some more detailed information but don't hold your breath.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2014 May 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am awaiting a link to a page that will cover the supported browsers but meantime I can confirm that Safari is supported on PCs as well, contrary to what I had been advised.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2014 Jun 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the link!

RoboHelp platform matrix

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2014 Jun 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could I ask you to clarify and perhaps expand on your third sentence in your 4/7 response - specifically with regard to a patch.

One of our clients reports the it is using the IE 11 browser with our  RH10 RoboHelp HTML output. The client is unable to view/access the TOC, Glossary,  Searh and Index functions.

Is there a patch available that would resolved this issue at the production end or at the client's end?

Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2014 Jun 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try

http://www.wvanweelden.eu/articles/robohelp-patches-and-updates

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp