Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Adobe Connect on a MacBook

Apr 10, 2014 Apr 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to download Adobe Connect to take an online class. However, it doesn't load--I just get a popup that says "Loading Adobe Connect". I have a MacBook Pro, running Maverick (OS X 10.9.2). The browser I was using is Firefox.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2014 Apr 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Connect General Discussion forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2014 Apr 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe the meeting is being opened in the Connect Addin. What is the version of Connect Addin you are using ?

Are you able to launch the meeting directly in the browser ?

Please try by appending "?launcher=false" at the end of the meeting URL you are trying to open in the browser. This will ensure that meeting gets launched in the browser and not in the Addin.

Once the meeting launches and you want to share your screen you will be prompted to download the Addin in case it is not up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines